The school is focusing on 21st Century classroom learning using best of the ICT products available around the world. The focus is on providing platform for the application of knowledge through Project Based Learning.
Project-based learning is a dynamic classroom approach in which students actively explore real-world problems and challenges and acquire a deeper knowledge and practically understand the core fundamental topics. In today’s world, the technology is changing ever so rapidly. The education has to be about adapting to the changing world. These 21st century skills include
- planning, critical thinking, reasoning, and creativity
- strong communication skills, both for interpersonal and presentation needs
- cross-cultural understanding
- visualizing and decision making
- knowing how and when to use technology and choosing the most appropriate tool for the task
- personal and social responsibility
As a part of this initiative, the School has introduced STEM education through Robotics- an excellent multi-disciplinary field which imparts practical, activity-based and hands-on knowledge aimed to ignite passion in young students.